- Project Director of a research grant type A, CNCSIS, in the period 1998 - 2001;
- Responsible Project, 4 Program - Partnerships in priority areas (PC), of the PN2 program, in the period 2007 - 2010;
- An international collaboration with Prof. P. C. Fannin (Trinity College of Dublin, Ireland), in the common research on the topic:
"The investigation, measurement analysis and applications of nano-microparticle systems", (2003-present);
- Member in research group for 5 research projects (1. type A, CNCSU 1994-1997; 2. (CEEX) 2006-2008-MATNANTECH;
3. (CEEX) type P-CD 2005-2008; 4. Partnerships in priority areas (PC), of the PN2, 2008-2011; 5. Partnerships in priority areas (PC), of the PN2, 2008-2011)
The most significant results of the research is about:
- Materials and electronic devices behaviour in high frequency field;
- The development of an original method of measuring the components of complex magnetic susceptibility of the ferrofluids in radiofrequency field;
- Magnetic and dielectric relaxation processes in ferrites and magnetic fluids;
- Researches concerning the deviation from the superparamagnetic behaviour of fine-particle systems;
- The study of the dielectric relaxation processes of ferrofluids in low-frequency fields;
- Researches concerning the behaviour of systems with dispersed magnetic particles in liquids and solid matrices, in radiofrequency fields.
The evaluation of the effective anisotropy constant of the nanoparticles dispersed;
- Study of ferromagnetic resonance in magnetic fluids;
- The investigation of the microscopic and macroscopic properties of magnetic fluids using the ferromagnetic resonance measurements;
- The study of the microwave specific loss power of magnetic fluids subjected to a static magnetic field;
- The propagation of the microwave electromagnetic field in magnetic fluids.
The initiator of a new directions of research at the department:
- with thematic: The study of the nano-microparticles systems behavior in high frequency fields.